(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Question of the Day: Day 143

Do you take your anger out on the people around you even if they have nothing to do with why you are angry?
How does that affect your relationships?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think that I take my anger out on those around me. However, I do vent, let them know that I'm a brewing, & that it's ME NOT THEM... & that I just need some space.
"Back off, Babies- mama loves you... but she's in no mood, at the moment."

Or the not so sweet, "don't even f with me right now." My son will sometimes say... "woah, she's serious."

5/23/2006 10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not consciously, although I internalize it alot (an old defense mechanism) and I'm sure it buffers it(anger) to a less combative form of irratibility.

5/24/2006 9:25 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

In a perfect world, I could say this never happens but this is not a perfect world.

I do try to minimize the negative effects as much as I can.

I value my relationships so this is something that I always try to work on and be cautious of.

5/25/2006 4:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home