(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Question of the Day: Day 138

Do you ever take people for granted and assume that they will just always be there for you?
Is it fair to treat people that way?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sure hope not. I don't think so... No I know that I don't take people for granted, in fact, I tend to not count on "them" & then if the come in my time of need, I am pleasantly surprised. My mother is among the four living persons whom, I know without a doubt would be there if I were in dire need. I've got me... & I'm pretty reliable.. Sure, it's good to be able to have people who care & come to you in your time of need because they WANT to, but I don't count or bank on that happening... when it has or does happen, I acknowledge the blessing.

5/18/2006 10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really really really hope not! There are people I can't imagine not being there...not because I rely on them, but because I can't imagine the world any other way. My grandparents for instance. Of course the day will come...

As for relying on people...I have bene brought up to hate asking for a favour...I will always try and help peeps, and try not to let them help me too much. I hope I dont rely on peeps helping me out too often, but I bet i do. Its not fair on them, it buts a burden of responsibility on them that is hard to cope with.

5/18/2006 10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I did very resently and I think that is what cost me my relationship. For a while I had no idea why my girlfriend broke up with me until today when I herd the question of the day. and that is when I thought, mabe I took her for granted.

5/18/2006 11:11 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I don't think that I take people for granted. I have lost someone close to me quite suddenly so I am quite aware that tomorrow does not always come. I ry to make sure that my friends and family always know how much I love and appreciate them because to treat them any other way is absolutely not okay.

5/20/2006 11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home