(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Question of the Day: Day 133

Do you have family traditions from your childhood that you plan to pass down to your children (if you have any)? What makes it special?


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we have a tradition that when a new baby comes home, we roll a dollar and place it in the babies hand. If the baby holds on to it, it means they will never really have struggle to have money through their life. Then you take the dollar and start them a savings account. Each year you increase what ever you start it out with.

5/14/2006 3:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm...we dont have any traditions as such, but I will make sure my kids to stupid DIY projects and stuff with me. What do we need proper decorators for anyway?

5/14/2006 8:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love of a variety of music is a family tradition. My grandparents both played guitar & sang everything from gospel to Elvis. Growing up I never knew a day without music. Oh, saving & breaking the wishbone from cooked chicken or turkey... I've carried that "tradition" on. And there are a few Xmas decortations which have been passed down over the generations which I plan to continue passing along.
The same is true of a few select books... keep on passing 'em on.

I'm not rigid about tradition... but these are a few which I've chosen to continue.

5/14/2006 8:34 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I think that the only real "tradition" kind of thing that I remember as a child was opening the Christmas presents on Christmas Eve rather than the next morning like most of my friends did.

I'm not sure how or why that started but we are still doing it that way even now.

5/20/2006 11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home