(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=f!=void 0?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(f==void 0)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=e>0?new b(e):new b;window.jstiming={Timer:b,load:p};if(a){var c=a.navigationStart;c>0&&e>=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; c>0&&e>=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&c>0&&(d.tick("_tbnd",void 0,window.chrome.csi().startE),d.tick("tbnd_","_tbnd",c))),a==null&&window.gtbExternal&&(a=window.gtbExternal.pageT()),a==null&&window.external&&(a=window.external.pageT,d&&c>0&&(d.tick("_tbnd",void 0,window.external.startE),d.tick("tbnd_","_tbnd",c))),a&&(window.jstiming.pt=a)}catch(g){}})();window.tickAboveFold=function(b){var a=0;if(b.offsetParent){do a+=b.offsetTop;while(b=b.offsetParent)}b=a;b<=750&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Monday, May 15, 2006

Question of the Day: Day 135

Have you ever done something illegal and blamed it on someone else?
What is your relationship with that person now?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, I have never done anything illegal & let someone else take the blame. However, & I am not proud of this, when I was 16 years old, I did not own up to something I did which put suspicion on two other people in addition to myself. I, with permission, drove my father's brand new truck and when backing out of a driveway, I hit a rectangular shaped rock post which was sticking out of the ground in a verticle position. I dented his truck. I was afraid to tell him, because I felt awful... it was a brand new truck, and I also feared that he would ask me where I did it & I shouldn't have been in that driveway to begin with... I gave someone a lift to pick up some marijuana, which was/is illegal.

I felt so guilty- my dad always worked so hard... sometimes 3 jobs.
A few years later, I came clean & did tell him the truth... at a time when- at first he responded, & "I was upset with everybody over that & then added, it was just a truck... & I gave him a hug & we just laughed about it.

5/15/2006 11:45 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Nope.

I cannot say that I have never done anything illegal but I do always take responsibility for myself.

I paid my speeding ticket, thank you very much!

Anything else - I plead the 5th!

5/20/2006 11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home