(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Monday, May 22, 2006

Question of the Day: Day 142

If you knew that someone that you care about was going to do everything that you do (good and bad) would you change any of your behaviors in order to be a better role model?

7 Comments:

Blogger Mississippi Songbird said...

Well, yes. I would be constantly trying to change my habits. It would be helpful in raising kids, wouldn't it?

I just try to do the best thing and of course, I will make mistakes. Maybe others can learn from my mistakes.

5/22/2006 9:26 AM  
Blogger Mermaid Melanie said...

I would definitely be keeping a closer eye upon what i did or did not do. I am a recent mother and i can say that this plan is already in action for me! :lol:

5/22/2006 9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, if I say, "Yes, I would".. then that would be saying that I probably shouldn't be doing some of the things which I do in the first place. So, I have a few things to work on. Uh hu- I'm an on & off smoker... first thing I'd do is throw that pack of cigs in the trash. Second, I'd keep my hands on the steering wheel at all times, & not use the cell while driving. I would get more sleep.. ... Oh my, this could take a while.

5/22/2006 1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thik it woudl provide more motivations to change the things that I know i ought to change. I think I would change them, but it would be hard.

5/22/2006 2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy Michelle, I want to say yes. I don't think any of us want to be seen as a hypocrite, especially by the kiddos.They can smell a rat alot quicker these days. I definately would not want to be a "do as I say, not as I do" person. Adults can argue morals if they want to, but a child needs a compass for good and bad, and it has to come from adults that they can trust.

5/22/2006 2:58 PM  
Blogger laozilover said...

*groan* This is more than theoretical! I wince when I see my 18-year-old son imitate the way I carp at other motorists! I don't do it so much when he is riding with me.

5/22/2006 8:37 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I am not always as successful with this as I would like to be, especially with my sons.

They have picked up their mother's procrastination and it is seriously causing them problems in school. *sigh*

5/25/2006 4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home