(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Question of the Day: Day 141

Are you currently the person that you want to be or are you still working at becoming that person?
How do you know when you are finally there?

6 Comments:

Blogger b said...

I'm getting closer - if I think I'm finally "there", I just cehck to make sure I'm still breathing, and then ask myself "OK, what next?"

I'm happy with my progress, and, most of the time, I'm happy with the process - I know a few people who insist that they are exactly who they want to be, and I tend to keep my distance - life is change, and trying to resist change will cause some very wierd and intense things to happen. :)

I know this, I've been there.

5/21/2006 11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still striving to be the person I want to be. Generally speaking, I like who I am, but there are times when I don't like the way I've handled a situation. Human, we're all human. I'd say the I am "in the making". I don't think that we ever fully become all that we want to be; for that may mean we are finished... the end.

5/21/2006 1:03 PM  
Blogger Mississippi Songbird said...

I am happy with the person I have become..My situation and circumstances are something that I am working on though.

5/21/2006 2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I echo the first three.
Additionally, "there" has a definition somewhat different from "here"
context/perspective/perception
Relavance to purpose is my sublime focus

5/21/2006 10:44 PM  
Blogger Mermaid Melanie said...

I am not the person I want to be. But i am a person i enjoy. Life is a series of accomplishments. I take them one at a time.

Working towards a goal of accomplishment that i set for myself keeps me engaged in learning more about who I am. Seems that at my age I would have figured this all out, but I have not. And not afraid to learn everyday as I move forward towards the more enlightened me i hope to become.

5/22/2006 9:34 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I am better than I was but not yet where I want to be.

I think that may always be true in my life.

5/25/2006 4:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home