(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Question of the Day: Day 129

What special talents do you have and how do you use them to make your life better?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can help people when they are sad or down so i think that is my special talent. i fell good when i see that i have helped someone.

5/10/2006 10:40 AM  
Blogger b said...

Listening is a good skill I have. It helps me in many ways; when a friend is in need, I listen to what they are saying, and what they are not saying - if I am patient, and listen to their heart, as well as their words, I can always find something to do or say later that will help. Sometimes the listening itself is all I need to do.

Now, music. I play several instruments. The most important (and most often overlooked) element when playing music with others is how well everybody listens. It isn't really something one notices when everybody is listening to the rest of the group- blending and reacting, working 'with' the rest of the musicians. But, find a group where one person does not know how to listen well, and you will be able to pick that person out instantly.

5/10/2006 12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that I naturally, have an approachable disposition, and a way of making most people feel at ease.

An asset, because, I have a good rapport with many people, from all walks of life.

Sometimes, it is overwhelming, because I am often called upon... I've learned that sometimes, you just have to say, "no" and not feel guilty about it.

5/10/2006 2:37 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I used to be good with words but I'm pretty rusty at that these days. I'd like to hone those skills again.

I am good with kids. And I work with some of the hardest ones and I love it. It really does enrich my life to know that I might be helping them to build on their strengths and become more independent.

5/11/2006 6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home