(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Monday, May 01, 2006

Question of the Day: Day 121

Have you ever persuaded someone to do something wrong?
How do you feel about it now?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, I don't think I've ever persuaded anyone to do anything wrong... I do not believe in choosing for others. We all have to live with ourselves & I want no part of talking anyone inot something that they will have difficulty living with. Most of the things which I've done which might be defined as wrong were with the best of intentions & generally for the right reasons; Robin Hood comes to mind. Thoughtful moral dilemmas... sometimes we find ourselves in their midst.

5/01/2006 11:01 AM  
Blogger b said...

Yes I have. And no good came of it.

Even though I understand that, no matter what, we all do what we choose - no matter who is cajoling or coercing - I still feel responsible for planting a seed of "wrong action" - that's karma, and I know it has or will come back to me. I don't even fear it coming 'round (if it hasn't already), I know it will.

5/01/2006 11:18 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

My worst collaborations probably had to do with financial decisions that really did hurt me in the long run and made me regret them and the impact that they had on both myself and my ex-husband.

Of course, he did some of the same things so neither one of us "helped" the other one.

5/08/2006 11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home