(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Question of the Day: Day 126

Have you ever felt like people just don't really know you even though they think that they do?
What do you think makes us feel like strangers sometimes?

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Sometimes people have assumed that they knew how I would respond to a situation or problem and they were wrong so that leads me to think that they really didn't have an understanding of who I am and what I stand for.

I think that we don't always say what we think or mean what we have said and that gives people misleading ideas about who we are. If we were always completely true to ourselves and others then there would be very few surprises and we would know where we fit in with people.

5/09/2006 8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES, IT MAKES ME FELL LIKE PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE SO SMART, BUT REALLY THEY DONT NOW ME AS GOOD AS THEY THINK.

5/10/2006 10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, more than not, I've been mistaken for the "princess" who has everything.
I'm not sure why, but there have been several instances over the years in which comments such as, "but you don't have to work", "you come from money, what would you know about this", or "your fairy-tale"... ... 'appearances' can unintentionally be deceiving, I guess.

People are going to conclude what they want to. If there is anything that I would like people to know about me, it's simply that I am a decent human being who has not had a fairy-tale life; I never kissed that frog. (I also have a sense of humor- which sometimes seems to throw some people.)

5/11/2006 3:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home