(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Question of the Day: Day 127

What do you do when you are frustrated to the point of exploding?
Looking back now, were those things really as bad as you thought they were at the time?

5 Comments:

Blogger Pandoras daughter said...

I tend to keep things inside until I get a stomache ache.

Looking back now to te last time I got upset, I should let people know I am upset, because usualy the persone who gets hurt the most if I don't, is myself.

5/08/2006 9:20 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I take a mental timeout and regroup myself until I can let go of the negative feelings and get back to solving the problem.

If that fails then I take a long, hot bath or a drive out to the lake.

I don't get that frustrated very often and when I have it was usually my own failure to communicate that was my biggest problem so it was much less of a problem than I let it become. I've learned from that.

5/09/2006 8:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i write, listen to music, walk, and try to talk. now when i look back those things were nothing to get so upset about.

5/10/2006 10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bad day to ask... or answer this question... I'll come back to it.

5/10/2006 2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Occassionally, I explode... rant.. to get it out of my system. However, I almost always own- verbally take responsibility- for my rants. They have everything to do with me. Other times, I write- often- poetry, not all of my poetry is pretty. Over the years, I have kept a prayer journal... a safe place to vent my frustrations, fears, weaknesses, anger, depression, & so on, AND to write for guidance in how to handle all that I feel, or have felt.

I think that the most difficult & frustrating time in my life were the four years I cared for my ill father - while raising two young children & not getting much support from family members. I remember writiting about feeling as if I were trapped inside a card-board box & just didn't have the energy to fight my way out.

Also, I will go for a walk, strum the guitar, or put on music to redirect.. & put that energy into something constructive.

6/02/2006 4:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home