(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Question of the Day: Day 227

Do you see yourself as weak or powerful? What do you think is the source of your strength or weakness?

5 Comments:

Blogger Mississippi Songbird said...

I guess it depends on what area we are talking about.I think I am strong, as far as handling problems that go on .... But when It comes to feelings, I am weak. I try not to hurt anyone, but sometimes, that ends up hurting myself.
This is a tough one for me.

8/15/2006 2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I mostly see myself as human... I've weaknesses & strengths. I think that some of my strengths are innate, others based on past experiences & my own attitude toward life's challanges.

8/15/2006 4:26 PM  
Blogger b said...

Namaste

8/16/2006 6:56 PM  
Blogger Mermaid Melanie said...

ha! depends on what hour we are talking about. and what day. and what time... In life we all have moments of weakness and strength. sometimes even at the same time.

My source of power is stubborness, endurance, and empathy.

My source of weakness is stress and reactionary behaviour. (and spelling! and attention span, and memory... what were we talking about again?)

The one thing you forgot to ask? the source of my survival is humor. life is a joke the big guy is playing on us. I fully expect there to be stand up stages in heaven, where you recount your experiences and everyone laughs and is pleased.

8/17/2006 12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well i define myself as strong person because ive been through alot in my short period of time here on earth and to over come these obstacles i had to be strong for myself because i dont want people to judge by what statitcs say thats not me i am my own person so my strength is one of my best qualties.

8/31/2006 10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home