(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Question of the Day: Day 221

Have you ever been around someone that seems to talk all the time whether anyone is listening or not? Do you pay attention or tune them out after a while? Have you ever told them how you felt?

2 Comments:

Blogger Mississippi Songbird said...

We have a customer that comes in and mumbles under his breath. We just ignore that part.
Mostly, we can hear that he is talking about being in the hospital or having surgery on something or other.. Bless his heart. we just smile and say have a good day...

8/09/2006 11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember taking physics class with an instructor whose lectures were just too much for my taste & above, atleast- my head; I felt frustrated & thought that I'd never pass the class. I went to the public library & took out books about physics which were geared toward jounior readers. I found that those books were to the point consise. I read them, understood them, used the information in them to write mid-term & final essays, and I got an "A".

It has been my experience that sometimes, less is more... the thing to do is get to the core of a thing without unnecessary distracting details in order to truly grasp it.

"The devil's in the details" kind of thing I guess.

8/10/2006 4:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home