(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Question of the Day: Day 222

Do you have high expectations of other people or does it not matter what they do or say? Would you still hang around them if they let you down repeatedly?

5 Comments:

Blogger Mississippi Songbird said...

I don't know that I have high expectations. I do try to respect people and want to be respected by others. If someone is abusive to me over and over, I would probably just not be around them anymore.
Who wants to be bullied all the time? not me!

8/10/2006 9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes michelle h is a teacher she talks to much, no im just joking she is a great teacher! but yha i have some frineds like that it dose not bug me though if they like to talk let them as long as they are not taking my attion away from anything.

8/12/2006 2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES I DO,

IF PEOPLE LET ME DOWN BECAUSE OF MY EXPECTION NO BECAUSE THAT IS MINE AND IT MAY NOT BE THE SAME TO EVERYONE ELSE.

8/12/2006 2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are very few people I count on.
I tend to get more upset with myself when I let "me" down.

8/14/2006 11:41 AM  
Blogger b said...

I try not to rely on other people - I do ask for help or support sometimes, but I know that it's me who is ultimate responsible for me.

If someone behaves unreliably consistently, I don't put myself in their path anymore.

Trainwrecks hurt people, and I don't want to be a part of that.

8/15/2006 11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home