(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Question of the Day: Day 196

Do you have any "unfinished" projects? Do they weigh on you until you complete them or do you put them off indefinitely and not think about it?

5 Comments:

Blogger S.A.M. Tanner said...

I have too many unfinished projects. Many of them don't get finished but some sit there on my desk waiting for the day when finally I am able to get going on them and finish them.

I sometimes say that they are "fermenting" and waiting to be done before I can get them finished.

I don't let it worry me too much. I have found that if you don't become too caught up in the need to finish things, that you can have more courage to start projects and that is the most important thing, to be hopefully forward-looking.

7/15/2006 11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well... I do have a few projec...

7/16/2006 10:41 AM  
Blogger b said...

I need to get my kids' school paperwork in - it's late.

7/17/2006 2:51 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I have projects that are always at various stages of completion.

My life is one of these projects and I do not plan on being done with this one anytime soon!

Some things I work at until they are done. Other things I take a little bit at a time.

I don't stress too much about these things because that does not motivate me to do any better.

It is what it is.

7/17/2006 9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugggg, I just remembered... this, that, & the other thing, to!

I don't forget about unfinished projects or put them off indefinitely, & I try not to let them weigh heavily on me. I attempt to prioritize them and know that I'll get 'round to 'em in do time.

7/18/2006 5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home