(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Question of the Day: Day 194

How do you pick your friends?
What qualities do you look for or avoid?

4 Comments:

Blogger b said...

I do what I do, meet people, and we choose each other - I pick my friends, mainly, through intuition. My friends are intelligent, balanced, loving, and concerned about the enlightenment of everyone.

I don't like flakey people, dishonest people, people who are timid and angry, people who are brash and uncaring.

7/14/2006 1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I choose friends based on the following criteria: honesty, compatiblility, mutual trust, mutual respect, & desire to contribute to the well being of one another- as well the well being of others.

I avoid insincere people, people who are antagonistic or extremely judgemental others, those who tend to focus on the negative aspects of life, people who are full of vengence, who & those who gossip about others.

7/15/2006 4:39 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I am open to just about anyone but time and experience tend to choose my friends.

Those who I spend lots of time with and share many experiences with are the ones that I call my friends.

The others remain acquaintances unless time and experience changes that.

7/17/2006 9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well i dont nessarily turn anyone down as a friend. when i meet people i try to be as open minded as possible. once i get to know the person that determines how much time i want to spend with them. just because they dont meet my standerds doesnt mean im going to drop them as a friend.i just try and limit where i associate with them at and how much contact i should keep. may seem a little harsh but thats what you got to do in life in order to succed. because no one is going to help you better then yourself. so when you try and lower the negtives u recieve better postives.

7/24/2006 11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home