(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Question of the Day: Day 147

What are you afraid of?

4 Comments:

Blogger Mermaid Melanie said...

Used to be everything, now its not much... except things like downhill skiing which i can successfully avoid. LOL

no wait. terrorism. that scares me.

5/29/2006 8:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Snakes, Sting Rays, anything with long hairless tails i.e. rats, possum, people who use their intelligence to do harm to others, i.e. warped minds make me feel sick to my stomach...
finally getting what I've always wanted & having "pulled out from under me"... that one I'm working on.

5/29/2006 10:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it could be classified as fear, I would say my laziness. There is so much to see, and do, and think about, and read, and listen to. I'm afraid of my propensity to waste time.

5/30/2006 10:06 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Mediocrity scares me.

It signifies a lack of passion or caring for who you are and what you do.

Mediocrity is the enemy!

6/19/2006 9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home