(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Friday, April 21, 2006

Question of the Day: Day 111

Why do you think it is (or isn't) important to do the "right" thing even when nobody is around to see it?

10 Comments:

Blogger b said...

"You become what you think about all day long."
-Dr. Abraham Maslowe

If you do things that you know aren't right, you spend a lot of time thinking (or a lot of self-destructive effort trying not to think) about what you have done. If Maslowe is right (and I've seen plenty of evidence that he is), that means life will suck.

However, if you do what you believe to be right - then you have much more energy and time to think about the life you really want.

4/21/2006 10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Because its the right thing to do. Doing right isn't about whether anyone will know; its about doing right.

4/21/2006 10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is always important for me to do the right thing because I know that in the end I will have a clear conscience and I will expect the people around me to do the same.

4/21/2006 11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should do the wright thing even when knowbody is looking just because it is the good hearted thing to do, and it requires good morals.

4/21/2006 12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes i do, i think that even if somone is not there/around to see you do the right thing it is always a good thing to do. people should not just do things to impress other people they should do it for them self asd well. you should always do the right thing if you know that it is right to do even nif no one see you. but there is somone who will always see you GOD!!

4/21/2006 1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should always do the right thing, if not for others then for yourself. Don't end up in jail for doing the wrong thing, become a nice person and blossom for doing the right thing.

4/21/2006 11:12 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

It is important because it is who I am and what I do.

It would bother me way too much to do the wrong thing even if nobody was looking because I would know what I had done and I would feel bad about it.

I would rather always do the right thing and just feel good about myself as a person. Life is much easier this way.

4/23/2006 10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Because I will know & I will have to live with myself for a very long time.

4/29/2006 5:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Because I will know & I will have to live with myself for a very long time.

4/29/2006 5:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Because I will know & I will have to live with myself for a very long time.

sorry, for the three-fold I did not intend to be anonymous...

4/29/2006 5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home