(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Question of the Day: Day 94

How do you respond when you are asked to do something that you know needs to be done but you don't want to do it?

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I whine. And Pout. And procrastinate. And then I do it.

4/06/2006 11:43 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I am a terrible procrastinator in most cases but if the deed is for someone else then I do usually try to get it done in a timely manner even when I don't want to.

4/06/2006 1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sometimes do it. but at times i do not want to lisen i do not care on what they say or what they want it dose not mean much to me. but at other times i do care and do want i am asked being told to do something i will never do.

4/06/2006 1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ruben,
i give a lil atitude but do it at da end. but i hate wen i no it neds to b done and get told 2 do it.

4/06/2006 2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i will do it still and then i will complane about it later

4/06/2006 2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This one really depends on many factors. My mood, the task, the benefits gained and the party to whom the benefit will go.
If it is to help someone I generally try to comply. I enjoy when I can help someone with my experience or knowledge or talent.
If it is more of a chore I gernerally moan and procrastinate a bit. If it's something I don't like I will usually need several reminders.

4/07/2006 5:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do it because it's the right thing to do and it should be done.But sometimes I im pretty lazy.

4/19/2006 11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home