(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Question of the Day: Day 89

Do you have any unresolved conflict from long ago that still makes you feel bad?
How do you handle it?

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am lucky to have got that settled. I was bullied; this could have been tided over, but I am happy and at peace now.

3/30/2006 11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my unsolved conflict is that, i think my old boyfriend likes my friend. I really don't do any thing because i don't want to hurt my friends feelings.But i did talk to my x- boyfriend about it and he got upset. The only reason it's still unsolved because i still love him.

3/30/2006 1:29 PM  
Blogger David said...

Not so much conflict as just a lot of thoughts about what might have been and or how I screwed things up. The inensity of this comes and goes.

I don't handle it well, for the most part.

3/30/2006 5:50 PM  
Blogger Distant Timbers Echo said...

Absolutely, and more baggage just keeps coming. I think about it in a quiet place, make my peace with it if possible and release it. I release it by either of two ways: If it's something small, I just let it go emotionally and don't think on it again. But if it's a big thing, something I really have to get over, I write a letter to the object of its nature or to the emotion itself. I literally write to it on paper as if it were going to read it. Then I either light the paper on fire with a lighter or throw it into a lit fireplace... or I tear it into little peices and scatter them in a small hole I dug. Doing this is like releasing it to the "universe" and letting it go.

3/31/2006 8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes i got in a fight i beat up my best friend now we are not friends

3/31/2006 9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a conflect with my dad because he would not let me go to my moms more when I was younger.I wanted to go to my moms because it got pretty boring at my house in the country.

3/31/2006 10:17 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

No.

Carrying baggage around from the past is way too exhausting so I simply choose to take care of whatever I can and let go of the rest. This works pretty well for me.

3/31/2006 8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do have some unsovled conflicts one is that some of my family can not see that I have changed. And that Iwas not able to tell my ex- girlfriend that I was sorry for what I made her think and fell and that she is the one person in my life that I did care alot about.

4/03/2006 11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ruben,
yeh i hav a long ago problm dat stil boters me 2 dis day no lie. i try to do da best i can with da lil wisdom i no.

4/03/2006 11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home