(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Monday, April 03, 2006

Question of the Day: Day 93

Would you do something illegal if you KNEW that you could get away with it?
Why or why not?

9 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

I would love to be able to just say NO and mean it for everything but the truth is that I know I have done stupid little things like changing lanes without a signal or driving faster through a yellow light.

Just because I don't break the law in the BIG things doesn't mean that I don't still have to work on being a better person in the little things, too.

4/06/2006 1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I CAN NOT SAY YES AND I CAN NOT SAY NO! BUT FROM MY LOVED ONES OR FAMILY NO WAY.

4/06/2006 1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ruben,
yes and no but i cant say cuz it depends on da cirmanstnce i guess.

4/06/2006 2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes because i usually do things illegal . and i would like it evenb more that i can get away with it

4/06/2006 2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"something illegal" is too broad.
Somethings are illegal that I don't think should be illegal. I won't go into details but you can use your imagination.
If it is one of those situations, and said illegal action does not hurt anyone, I might.
There are some really dumb laws on the books. Don't believe me? then check out:
http://www.dumblaws.com
disclaimer:
I do not encourage,advise, or condone braking of the law.

4/07/2006 5:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes I would do something illegal if I knew I could get away with it.
Because I break the law all the time. So i mind as well get away with what I do.

4/07/2006 8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YeS I WOULD DO SOMETHING ILLEGAL BECAUSE I GETTING IN TROUBLE WITH THE LAW.

4/07/2006 8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, because it's just the wrong thing to do. And because is that i'm a better person then that.

4/19/2006 11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, because it's just the wrong thing to do. And because is that i'm a better person then that.

4/19/2006 11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home