(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Question of the Day: Day 81

How do you think other people see you?
What would they say about you?
Do you agree with their perception of you?

5 Comments:

Blogger Mississippi Songbird said...

Well, I try to be kind to others all the time..
I'm not really the sort that walks on eggshells for anyone. I hope people see me as a kind ,loving person. I also know that there will always be people that think they are somehow better than me..That used to bother me.. Doesn't anymore.. I'm just me..
Take it or leave it..lol

good question..

3/22/2006 9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PEOPLE DO SEE ME DIFFRENT THEN OTHER PEOPLE SEE ME. SOME PEOPLE SEE ME AS A NICE PERSON WHO IS CALM. OTHER PEOPLE SEE ME AS LOUD AND IMMUTRE.

3/22/2006 10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think people see me as a nice, respectful, and responsable person. While other people see me as a rude, aggrisive person that has no have controll his anger. The way I see is that it is a little bit of both. I do have an anger problem but, I can controol it pretty good, I also am respectful and responsable person it depends on the day the timing and how people try and interact with me. For the most part I am a pretty cool guy.

3/22/2006 12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ruben lil punk
well i think people see me as nice, caring and helpful. but some people can see me as rude and abonious. but to me i realy dont care. ive called so many names it dosent matter to me. as lomg as i no who i am im good.

3/23/2006 11:59 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I think that a lot of people see me as loving, funny, smart, and impatient and I think that their comments are usually kind ones (unless they are mad at me at the time!).

I think that's all true but I also think that sometimes people think that I am better than I really am. I make a ton of mistakes, too!

3/29/2006 5:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home