(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Question of the Day: Day 82

What is the most effective method that you use to communicate your thoughts and feelings to others? Is it through talking, music, art, writing, debating, poetry, etc. ?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I truely believe that your actions are the best to communicate your intentions.

Damon Coleman
San Bernardino North Valley School

3/23/2006 9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well to communicate myself i like to write poems or stories.i feel more comfortable knowing theres only some people who will read it.

3/23/2006 11:41 AM  
Blogger Distant Timbers Echo said...

Writing.
Definitely.
When I speak, every sentence is a tongue twister!

3/23/2006 12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To me I write how I feel or talk to people I think will listen to me.

3/23/2006 12:37 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Talking and writing (and music, too) are the best ways for me to communicate my thoughts and feelings.

My actions, of course, will bear out the truth of what I think and say as long as I am being "real" with myself and others.

3/29/2006 5:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home