(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Friday, August 18, 2006

Question of the Day: Day 230

Do you ever talk to other people when you are worried about something or do you tend to keep things to yourself? Why might talking about it be helpful?

4 Comments:

Blogger Mississippi Songbird said...

I generally do not talk about things.. I guess I don't want to hinder people with my problems. I tell myself, I am blessed, and I shouldn't be complaining..
But sometimes, I just have to talk about them..Or I will go crazy.. It's not easy for me though.
Yes.. It helps when I do.

8/18/2006 4:05 PM  
Blogger Justine's HouseWreck said...

I tend to let such things just fall out of my mouth, whatever it might be that is bothering me. I keep thinking that one day I'll be able to have a crisis and keep it to myself. I blurt, usually, after fuming for a very short amount of time.

8/18/2006 8:59 PM  
Blogger b said...

There are a couple of people I will talk to about things. Getting it 'out' always helps.

8/19/2006 12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, but I have learned to be selective as to who I talk to. I steer away from those who are quick to pass judgement, those who are indifferent, or those who gossip.

8/20/2006 4:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home