(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Friday, July 21, 2006

Question of the Day: Day 202

Do you think that most human beings are leaving the world better or worse than they found it? Are you part of the problem or part of the solution?

3 Comments:

Blogger b said...

Both.

7/21/2006 9:32 AM  
Blogger Joni said...

I think humans are leaving the earth worse than they found it. There are more people than the planet can sustain, we are polluting our air, our water, our environment. I think people are more interested in entertaining themselves than with be good stewards or mindful stewards of the earth.

It sounds cynical, I know. I wish I had more faith in humanity.

Am I part of the problem or part of the solution? Both. As an environmental consultant, I work to clean-up the environment. But in other aspects of my life I am part of the problem as well.

7/21/2006 9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with b... both...
If only we could get back to basics.

8/25/2006 6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home