(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Monday, May 29, 2006

Question of the Day: Day 149

What do you do when don't know what to do and feel like you have run out of options?
What advice would you give a friend who was feeling the same way?

4 Comments:

Blogger b said...

Meditate!

5/29/2006 4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Breathe deeply, redirect my/your attention & just forget about it for a while - {music, exercise, drawing painting, creating, & sometimes blowing off steam work for me}, run it by someone you know you can trust, and/or write, write, write in a journal, & sleep on it.

Truth is we always have an option, they may be limited, but even choosing to do nothing is an option.

5/29/2006 10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I try to redirect my energy and attention. It doesn't always work, especially if I let it bounce around inside my head too much, but, I'm not a worrier, so I don't do that. I would give anyone else the same advice. I also pray...constantly.

5/30/2006 10:18 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I take a step back and relax.

The answers are nearly always IN us if we just get quiet enough to hear them and be brave enough to do them.

6/19/2006 9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home