(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Question of the Day: Day 67

What is the value of family in your life?
What do you "give back" to your family?

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My family never been there for me. but i'm always going to be there for them. i am also going to love them the same.

3/08/2006 11:57 AM  
Blogger Distant Timbers Echo said...

The value of family in my life growing up was nil. I had a mom and a dad, they did all the essentials, but I usually got the feeling that I wasn't particularly good news in their lives.

But now that I have a family of my own, I try every day to evaluate what it means to have a family and what my little girl feels about herself and thinks that we feel about her.

3/08/2006 1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My value of family in life is knowing that most of my family dose care some may not show all the time, but most of the time it dose. I try to give love back to my family and the respect they deserve. Also my family dose include my teachers Michelle and Debbi and alot of other people who has stuck by my side and has given me respect and love and care they are family as well.

3/09/2006 9:01 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

My family is one of the things that gives my life meaning. My parents are my roots and my children (the ones I gave birth to AND my students) are my legacy. And Yibbyl is my sunshine.

What do I give back? I guess that I give back love and laughter more than anything else. At least I hope so.

3/09/2006 9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Family is love and being there for you. I do include in that some very close friends, who I can trust with everything I have. I hope I am there for them when they need it.

3/09/2006 11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes, I feel like I don't value family enough, or, at the very least, I fail to show that I value them as often as I should.

I'd like to think that, in spite of my above words, that I give some sense of stability, laughter, and love to them. Also, I hope that, more often than not, I set a good example for them.

3/12/2006 9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ruben,
well the valu of family in my life is that i kep them as clos as posable. but i realy never ever had a family i been in group homes since 1994 and i bearly no family.

4/07/2006 10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

6/10/2006 12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

8/17/2006 2:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home