(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Question of the Day: Day 57

What things do you keep procrastinating in your life?
What's stopping you?

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still have not called my mom in what seems like an eternity.

Ironically, a fear of having to say "I'm sorry." is keeping me from calling her. So, that which makes me feel ashamed is getting worse because I don't want to face it and simply move forward.

2/26/2006 10:53 PM  
Blogger Anica said...

Two words: Hard work.

you know you need to do it but you push your self too hard to do these tasks that are more painful than it really is. and people don't look ahead but they look down at the single task at hand.

2/27/2006 9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What job I should get, if I should go to college, if I should move out my house and where I should live.

2/27/2006 11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trying to not have to dael with my family not wanting me. Not wanting to belive it. But I am going to learn soon.

2/27/2006 12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just plain old work. Im with redpig77 - just afraid of the work. And I hate it in myself, to an extent...

2/27/2006 2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I keep procrastinating on telling my mom that sometimes I feel that all she sees me as is a sick little girl. But I do not want to find out if my emotions are true.It would really be painful.

2/28/2006 9:01 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I have delayed my education, my finances, and my dreams for far too long.

I am my own worst enemy in managing my time.

3/01/2006 10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home