(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Question of the Day: Day 59

How do you define "family"...?
Is "blood" the most important factor?

9 Comments:

Blogger Mermaid Melanie said...

Blood...BLOOD!!!! Most of my family is not blood related. You find sisters and brothers around you all the time. Now blood does allow for some deeper bonds via genetics, but its not a required element in my experience to making family.

Definition of family:
People who love and care for each other unselfishly. The kind of people you can depend on, lean on, no matter what issues you have to face.

its all about the love. :hug:

2/28/2006 3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Family to me are people that you can trust and count on when the waters of life become rough and hard to navigate. it doesn't neccesarily mean blood relatives but people that you can be yourself with.

3/01/2006 4:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Family is joy,love,pain,and memories good or bad. Family is anyone who loves you despite what you are or what you do or have done. Family has no specific religion or color. Family is not how thick you,r blood is or how pure you might think you are it is about how much you pray for eachother to be happy.

3/01/2006 8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think family is importin to me. my family is my joy and everthing to me. I would do anything for them before i'll do something for somebody else.

3/01/2006 8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its not blood. It is the love, and the feeling that they will stick by you whatever. Im pretty close to most of my family, but I have other people who I would consider family. I hope they realise that.

3/01/2006 9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I define family as my closest friends and if I have the same blood as them.Plus if they care for me and I care for them.

3/01/2006 10:03 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Family are those who we choose to consider as part of our inner circle or community whether they have the same blood or not.

3/01/2006 10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think family is being there for each other no matter what the blood thing no it dose not matter if you are blood related.

3/03/2006 10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Most of what I refer to as my family do not have any common blood. Family to me are those people you can count on and return the love you give to them.

3/12/2006 9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home