(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Question of the Day: Day 49

Do you have a talent or quality that makes you feel good about yourself? What is it?
Do you use it as often as you'd like to? Why or why not?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I would say generosity.

Quite frankly, it isn't used as often as I wish either due to lack of resources or, um...selfishness. Yin and Yang, right? I do feel really good when I do something for others or donate cash, clothes, etc. I don't know why I do it less than I would like, except as I stated above, plain selfishness. Not a very good trait, I suppose. Hmmm...

2/18/2006 12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would say my creatlivity and artistic skills and I always try to use them regularly even though I haven't been in the past.

2/18/2006 6:32 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Reading and writing used to be great passions of mine and, at one time, I even thought I was fairly good at both of those skills. I wouldn't call it a talent but it was something that I enjoyed immensely and I wish that I had more time for it.

I don't read OR write as much as I would like to and I guess the main thing that stops me is that I have not made it a high enough priority and I have not dedicated some time and energy towards either one so I have nobody to blame but myself for not doing them.

2/18/2006 7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My musicality. I try to use it as much as possible; I play in as many bands/groups/orchestras as I can. So I think I do use that one as often as I could, even if there just aren't enough hoursin a day to use it as much as Id like.

After that would probably come teaching people things. I don't do this as much as I would like, mainly because I don't have the oppertunities. I am trying to create some though. The pleasure that you get from seeing someone gain knowledge from you is immense.

2/19/2006 5:00 AM  
Blogger Mermaid Melanie said...

I have a great passion for love and life. It oozes out of every pore of my body. Sometimes too much! I like people to be comfortable and smiling. i do what i can to make that happen. In small ways and big ones.

I do write some excellent poetry. I hope one day to make them into songs/music. That would really blend all my talents. An artist/musician/writer. I hope someday to inspire others to have the courage to do that for themselves.

2/19/2006 1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes I do and it is to help people in any problem they are in

2/22/2006 10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home