(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Question of the Day: Day 159

Have other people let you down in life?
Did you stay down or pick yourself back up and go on?

4 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Of course. It is the nature of human beings to sometimes fail. We have all given and received disappointments at times in our lives.

I try to not stay down too long no matter what the disappointment is because it serves no purpose and only causes more negatitivity than there already may be.

Going on is what it is all about.

6/08/2006 8:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

From time to time, yes I have been disappointed in others who didn't come through. It certainly indicates whom I can & can not count on if ever I really need someone to come through. I most often take the view that it has made me more self sufficient.

I've been down, very down; thing about hitting rock bottom is that there is no where to go but up. I tend not to stay down for too long, & yes, I go on, what's the alternative being stuck, ruminating, & stunted growth, or death... no thanks?

6/10/2006 5:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes

Mostly, I've let myself down.
I'm trying to walk the talk.
It's pretty hard sometimes.
I don't know what it means to give up. But being human, I do give in sometimes...often, maybe.

6/12/2006 10:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well i have many let downs in my life im sure we all do at one point or another. when you get let down for what ever reason it might be you shouldnt let that discourage you in any way. there is alwasy the hurt of being let down but you also have to realize its life. i always talk to someone of how i been let down and sometimes it helps. for those people who have a hard time talking its good to keep a journal with you where ever you go thats my best advice for anyone.

7/24/2006 11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home