(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Question of the Day: Day 154

If someone had to deliver your eulogy today, what would they say about the life that you have lived so far? Is that how you would like to be remembered or would you want to change anything?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope- think that they would describe me as an approachable, reasonable, & generous person. Perhaps as someone whom probably missed her calling, but made the best out of this thing called life.

6/06/2006 12:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would hope that when I leave this world that the people I took care of as a nurse would say that I did it with a loving heart. I became I nurse because I wanted to help out people and make a difference in someone's life I hope I will be able to achieve this before I die.
Nurse Kelly

6/06/2006 3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They would say that I was an open book that was poorly written, but richly illustrated. I would only care that I was remembered as loving with all my heart all who crossed my path, and struggled to love myself half as much.

6/08/2006 6:39 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

They would say that I was NOT done living and that I left too soon.

They'd say that I may not have been the best mom in the world but that sons always KNEW that they were loved.

They'd say that I was passionate about the kids that I worked with and that I stood up for what was right.

They;d say that they wondered if I was ever going to get around to writing that book.

I would change very little.

6/20/2006 1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home