(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Question of the Day: Day 53

What is important to you in life?

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The people that I love. My family, my friends.
And I try to let each of them know how much I care about them.

2/22/2006 9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would have to say my children and their happiness..I strive to be the best Mom I can be. Just knowing that they depend on me makes me strive harder to succeed. They truely are my life..

I have enjoyed your writing..

2/22/2006 9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My freedom and choice. That lets me become what I want to be.

2/22/2006 9:49 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

A few of the most important things in my life are personal integrity, family and friends, passion for life and learning, and FUN.

2/22/2006 6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's important to me that my family is happy, safe and healthy.

It's important to feel that I am taking care of my responsibilities.

It's important to me that I stay curious, keep learning from the world and the people in it.

2/22/2006 6:32 PM  
Blogger Mermaid Melanie said...

sighs. its all important! all of it. every second we wake sleep or breath. its hard to separate it for me. I say that having to choose what to keep priorities would be my son, and his happiness. More than anything. But learning and knowing the earth and its inhabitants learning to get along.

2/22/2006 9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My family and friends are important to me.

2/24/2006 8:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved ones, laughter, continued learning, and having time to just "be", especially outside.

2/26/2006 11:13 PM  
Blogger Anica said...

I would say my freedom and my creativity would be very important. My friends and family, my goals and dreams and my sincerity and integrity as well.

2/27/2006 9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My family is important to me in life,also alot of other things.

2/28/2006 10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home