(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Monday, February 20, 2006

Question of the Day: Day 51

Has this website and the theme of exploring values made any difference in your perceptions or behaviors or been useful in any other way?
What areas would you like to see this site explore in the future?

7 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Answering the questions each day has brought a higher level of accountability into my life. I am reminded to walk the walk if I am talking the talk.

I have also seen an improvement in some of my students. A few of them have really taken these questions to heart and done an amazing job of looking inside to see who they are and how they can be better individuals.

I think I'd like to see more questions in regards to how we interact with others. I think that people may have different behaviors around different people and I'd like to explore that some more.

2/20/2006 4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would agree with Wings, that it has turned into an effective self-examination tool. Something I needed a lot of, as it is fair to say that I am somewhat self-unaware. In the meantime, I have been a little more likely to slow down, think things through, and then finally act.

Maybe a few more questions which are more likely to have a positive-sounding answer.

2/21/2006 12:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES, the website has been very interesting and useful for me. It has been an opportunity for me to take a hard look at myself, evaluate my reasons for doing what I do and decide if I'm really acting like the person that I claim to be. A perception that has changed is that I realize I come up small more often than I thought I did before I started answering the questions.

I don't have suggestions for improvement, I think the questions have been great.

I'm real impressed with the students' answers and their willingness to be honest about their own weaknesses and shortcomings - things they want to work on changing. It inspires me to do the same.

2/21/2006 7:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I havn't answered a lot of the questions but I think that if I worked on them every day then it would help quite a bit.

2/21/2006 8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes I think this site has helped me to become a better person and also to see were other people point of views are.

2/21/2006 10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this program has showed me more about myself and things I did not understand before.

2/21/2006 11:19 AM  
Blogger Anica said...

This is a great website to see perceptions of others and to self-evaluate my action for higher accountability.

2/27/2006 9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home