(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Question of the Day: Day 287

Have you ever said something you couldn't take back that you wished you could? What did you do about it?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, oh yes, indeed; especially with heated emotion has taken over, or when I was feeling conflicted. I try really hard not to get into conflict with myself. Sucky place to be.

It has been in retrospect that I realized what those times & words were really about.

I've been hurt by words & if I had a violent nature, I would have tried to cram those hurtful words back down someones throat. It has taught me that there are some people who will seem to plant toxic seeds in the minds' of others AND that it is up to me as to whether or not to let them sprout. I really do try to "weed" 'em out.

10/15/2006 12:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

edit

... when heated emotion...

& .. who seem to plant...

Oops~ its the middle of the night, here. I am irritated by my own typos.

And as for what I've done about it- I have no problem apologizing for my errs. I've also learned meaningful life lessons which have been beneficial to myself & those whom I am in relationship with.

10/15/2006 12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home