(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Question of the Day: Day 277

Have you ever tried really hard to get something done but other people kept distracting you or getting in your way? What did you do about it?

2 Comments:

Blogger b said...

Go outside, smoke a cigarette, come back and ask them nicely, but firmly, to let me finish what I'm doing.

I have, on a couple of occasions, reacted madly - "STFU and quit bothering me!" But, in the long run, that doesn't work too well.

10/04/2006 8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nearly every day, and it frustrates the bejeezes out of me.
The words, "You Need to Back Off", has become a pretty routine phrase in my life...

In the line of work I'm in, if you don't stop "'em", they will suck the life out of you. I've gotten wise to that & have no problem telling people when I've had enough of their presence.

10/04/2006 1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home