(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Question of the Day: Day 180

If you could travel back through your life and change just ONE thing, what would it be and why?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definately not my favorite kind of question Michelle, but.....
It would be whatever day and circumstance it was when I was a kid and got the idea that quitting on something because it was too hard was an option.
Why? Because it took too many years for me to overcome, and at great cost.

6/29/2006 9:05 AM  
Blogger Mermaid Melanie said...

Wow, its hard to pinpoint. but i would say, I would go back to high school, and figure out a way to go to arts magnet schooling. i think that i have always been someone who has totally underused her artistic abilities. and my parents were not the type to be persistant in helping us develop our desires later in life. they were both working full time...

i have a serious lack of self esteem i think that came from being an ugly duckling. I would like to go back and understand how to assure myself that i was perfect just as i was. and that all would turn out allright.

6/29/2006 10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I could travel back in time- my life, the one thing that I would change... impossible, I know- it would be to know in my early to mid twenties all that I know now & make the major life decisions having that knowledge.

Then again, that may be not fun.
But... ... ...

6/29/2006 3:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tampering with events in time is only suited for professionals.

6/29/2006 4:48 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

A few years ago I passed on the chance to purchase the house that I rent (because I hate it) and that was just plain STUPID! I knew I'd probably live here until the boys finished high school (2 more years) and I just was NOT thinking clearly.

It has since tripled in value and I could have been building equity in it and THEN sold it and bought something that I DID like.

I would definitely change that if I could.

7/03/2006 8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i would have not thought about all the negtive that was going on in my life and doing all the wrong things that i did. i would have chosen to take all the negtive and use as ma fuel to be determined to make something better of my life and it might have saved me from the predicment im in right now.

7/24/2006 11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home