(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Question of the Day: Day 110

Do you have any behaviors that you do just because you are male or female and people expect it?
Do you think think that it is okay for society to even have expectations of people based on gender?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure I have some behaviors that I do because I'm a female.

No, I don't think it's okay for society to have expectations of people based on their gender.

4/20/2006 9:44 AM  
Blogger b said...

Maybe, but I try to judge noone, try, and I don't care who judges me - I'm just me - and I have behaviors that some would consider "too effeminate" - I know who I am, and I respect and enjoy being me.

4/20/2006 11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ruben 16,
yeah i do like give more attitude than girls give or dont like flowers or butterflies just cuz im like that.

4/20/2006 1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes i do mine is i have more attuide just because i have to make sure that people think they can walk all over me and think that it is ok. *“I AM NOT SAYING THAT FEMALES DO THAT SO PLEASE DO NOT TAKE IT THAT WAY”*!!! NO, i do not think that society should have expectations on people based on there gender.

4/21/2006 1:17 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I've always been kind of like a tomboy so I don't think that I do anything specifically because I am female.

I think that all people should be treated with respect and dignity and be allowed to play with whatever toys they want to, dress how they like, and pursue whatever careers interest them and not be held back because of gender.

4/23/2006 9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As I have gotten older & gained life experience, this has become less true, for me. However, there are ways in which I like being feminine & will continue to do so... I like lip gloss, polished toes, & I have a bit of a desire to have my soft side appreciated.

4/29/2006 5:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home