(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Question of the Day: Day 301

Do you ever feel like you are talking but no one is listening or like your feelings just don't matter? What do you do when you feel like that?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to feel that way often, & I'd withdraw, cry when no one was looking, & wonder if I were "crazy" to feel the way I felt. But I don't anymore, & I've been reassured by lay-persons & professionals that I'm not, nor was I ever "a lunatic".

10/28/2006 6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home