(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Monday, September 18, 2006

Question of the Day: Day 261

Have you ever been frustrated because you wanted to do something or get something and you were not able to? What did you do about it?

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

It is frequently frustrating to talk to people who have their minds made up about something and cannot hear anything that you have to say. Or people who seem determined to self-destruct aspects of their lives regardless of the opportunities for success before them.

I have to let go of that frustration because people are going to do and be whatever they choose to.

I can only control me. I move on.

9/18/2006 5:26 PM  
Blogger b said...

I don't worry about what I can't or don't have unless it's something (most especially space / time to myself) that I am chronically denied - then I start getting really edgy.

At the worst times, I have tried screaming into a pillow - that helps.

9/19/2006 7:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes~ mostly in the area of mere human decency & in regard to reciprocity. & I have had to learn that not all people are operating from the same place as I am.

Not to assume that everyone is like me.

9/21/2006 6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home