(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Question of the Day: Day 348

When you think about your own future, do you envision it as being positive or negative? Do you think that your outlook will influence how your life actually turns out or do you think that it will have no bearing whatsoever?

4 Comments:

Blogger Orthoclase said...

Life is hard. Then you die. Is that positive or negative?

12/14/2006 8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think my furture is a positive one. My outlook is positive because I make a consiences choice to be positive. It is so easy to get sucked into the negative environments that are out there.

If I find myself in a negative environment, I either remove myself, ignore it, or bring it to the other peoples attention how it is affecting me. Other people tell me that they get sucked into the negativity fairly easily.

I challenge everyone to take note to every time you think a negative thought, to every time you take a negative action because of your negative thoughts and see just how much a negative attitude affects you and other in your life. Then try to make a consience choice to be positive. Let us see if it makes a difference in your life.

12/14/2006 11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think of it as it'll be positive. And yes i strongly believe that my outlook will make a big difference because you always have to believe in yourself and by doing that it could make anything happen to you

12/14/2006 12:13 PM  
Blogger teresa said...

Most of the time I am a positive thinker. Why create or borrow negative outcomes. I try to take life as it comes- I've discovered that if I expect something (wonderful)& get less than that, I'm generally dissappointed. On the other hand if I expect nothing & get something, I'm pleasantly surprised. So, I try to keep an open mind; focus on possible positive scenarios- but know that ANYthing is possible.

Sometimes in life "sh*t happens"... but overall, I believe that much of life is what you make of it. We can either make a little or a lot out of what we've got.

"We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are." ...

That quote helps me to always try to experience & find the good in virtually any situation.

12/14/2006 1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home