(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Question of the Day: Day 341

If you found out early in a pregnancy that the child would have both physical and mental handicaps, would you (and/or your partner) decide to have the baby anyway?

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Yes, I would have that child and raise it with love and tenderness.

Abortion is not an option for me.

The ability to find something positive in difficult and challenging situations gives us the opportunity to rise above the challenges and accomplish as much as we set our minds to.

12/12/2006 8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe that I would have the child.
I could understand why another may choose to abort, but I personally don't think that I would. I tend to believe that things happen for a reason & if my child were to be born handicapped, there would be a reason for that. I've a cousin who is mentally retarded. She is the youngest of four children. My aunt & uncle, to this day say that while they are proud of & love all of their children, Tania is their joy in their lives.

12/12/2006 2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home