(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Question of the Day: Day 346

If you had a vision from God (or the Supreme Being of your choice) and it told you that all of your previously held beliefs were wrong, would you believe it or would you discard it and continue believing what you always have?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A vision usually means that you were taken up in the Spirit and shown things, given knowledge of certian things. If this was to happen to me, I would pray about it to Heavenly Father. I would ask that if this vision of my beliefs being wrong was true to please manafest the same vision to me again and I would ask Heavenly Father to show me the correct beliefs so I can follow him the way that it was ment to be.
I have faith in the Spirit and I know that everyday the Spirit manafests right from wrong to me if I live my life in such a way that it can be with me. The trick is to really listen to It and try to follow It. If I could do that, I would probably stay out of troble more often.
In the end, no matter what, you have to do the best with what you know (your beliefs).

12/12/2006 2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If something strongly moves me beyond my own understanding, is comforting & pure in nature, & I've no wishy-washy doubt attached to it~ (& I'm not psychotic. I'm going with it.

I've experienced it before & although I can not explain that "knowing" in words, I've never been disappointed when I've allowed it to guide me.

That's how God has worked in my life.

12/12/2006 2:47 PM  
Blogger Mermaid Melanie said...

don't know. I would have to incorporate these visions with my current status. see what fit, and take the rest as some kind of test of my faith. Or watch for waking signs, not dream signals.

that's how I see it. I have measurably accurate visions in sleep. Usually the visions are not too far from the original thought process.

but it could happen!

12/12/2006 3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home