(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Question of the Day: Day 245

If you could have 20 years of guaranteed complete and utter happiness and success in life but, at the end of that 20 years your life would end, would you do it? Why or why not?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd do it in a split second, because I fear my life is going to end long before 20 years and that I'm never going to know comfortable stability.

9/02/2006 11:38 AM  
Blogger b said...

I would feel like a rat in a cage. No thanks, I'll take the unknown.

9/02/2006 11:40 AM  
Blogger babymurr said...

never! the down days and disappoints help me remember all the things that are good in my life and all that i am thankful for. to me life is much like a cup...at times it may be full but it must be emptied (your bad moments) inorder to be refilled with more good things.

9/02/2006 6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe, & only maybe if I were like 60 years old (figuring my life would likely end by age 80, anyway).

I'd really have to think about it...


I've a friend who died at age 35 from colon cancer. She had chemo & radiation which was burned her insides so very badly & still, she lost the battle; some decisions are just so damn difficult.

9/04/2006 10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home