(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Question of the Day: Day 243

What, in your opinion, is the best AGE of a person's life? Why?

5 Comments:

Blogger Mississippi Songbird said...

The day my kids are on their own..with their own life to live..
I have about 8 more years ....lol

8/31/2006 10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I might be better to answer that question sometime later in my life...
but to date, 30. I really liked being thirty... My kids were five & two... fun ages, I felt great & had tons of energy, I'd lived enough to know a thing or two, but not long enough to have known about several loved ones dying.

The saddest age for me was twenty-one... teen years had gone & I had already been married & was going thru a divorce... My car crapped out & I was hitching to work... I was still too niave to truly know better..

Forty was good, Thirty was better!

8/31/2006 3:29 PM  
Blogger David said...

The age at which they become happy with themselves.

8/31/2006 4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well i would have to say since just a few days ago someone changed my out look about this question i would have to say that as a kid a teenager or an adult those are all good times in a persons life because there is so many things that you learn in them differnt point in times.

9/01/2006 1:29 PM  
Blogger b said...

35 is the best age:

There is a level of maturity and wisdom available that, at a younger age hasn't quite "seasoned." Mental faculties, emotional intelligence, and acceptance of mortality are pretty well balanced.

The body starts to less efficiently repair itself at about the age of 30. At 35 the damage control / repair functions are still pretty good, if not perfect, and there is still a fair amount of youthful resilience.

9/03/2006 11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home